Moffat (Town Hall)
Book an appointment for our FREE hearing aid clinic today!
At the hearing aid clinic in Moffat our fully trained volunteers can offer help and support with hearing aid care and maintenance.
The clinic is held on the third Tuesday morning of the month, from 10am until Noon.
We can provide:
- replacement hearing aid tubing, domes and filters
- minor hearing aid repairs,
- cleaning of ear moulds, tubes, wires and domes
- replace batteries.(in limited quantities)
We also offer advice on how to clean hearing aids and how to get the most out of them. In addition, we can provide you with details about other services and equipment which may be useful to you.
Upon arrival, please help us by:
- Keeping a distance of up to 2m where possible.
- Wearing a mask and sanitising your hands when entering the building.
- Signing into the building for Track and Trace.
- Being on time, and waiting outside until the time of your appointment if early.
- Rescheduling your appointment if you have any Covid symptoms (i.e. high temperature, continuous cough or loss of sense of smell). For more information about Covid symptoms, and what to do, please click here NHS Inform
We can only provide assistance with NHS hearing aids.