Do you have some free time? Would you like to meet new people, learn something new and make a difference? If so, volunteering could be something for you. We have a range of different opportunities open to all people of all ages and abilities.
We are currently looking for 10+ volunteers to join our busy charity here at the Dumfries and Galloway Hard of Hearing Group. All training provided and all expenses paid. We are looking for:
• Someone to make teas and coffees at our social clinics in Stranraer, Kirkcudbright, Moffat and Heathhall
• A maintenance volunteer to fix and maintain hearing aids in our Newton Stewart and Dumfries drop-in clinics, care homes and day centres.
• Someone with previous Human Resources knowledge and experience to be based at our office in Dumfries
• A secretary to join the board of trustees
• Volunteer trainers from the Wigtownshire/Stewartry area to deliver our Deaf Awareness Training course.